Monday, December 15, 2014

Five Weight Loss Secrets to Start the New Year

Are there really weight loss secrets? Some may agree with this and others will disagree but what I am about to show you is a simple way that I stumbled upon a simple secret, well my friend's secret actually, that has helped me to shed ten pounds in ten days.

After reading many e-books, and books covering weight loss, I was becoming so frustrated with all the nonsense that they were describing. Many spoke of Low-Carb diets, I also tried that, it was more or less starving myself to death, and you know I am the type who loves cakes, and just about anything sweet I can get my hands on. The weight loss information that some of the books provided were very poor.

Okay, now back to my story...

I must be honest, a good friend of mine is who told me about a simple way to loose weight, that did not involve any type of harsh dieting. At first I did not believe him, but I listened anyway, and pretended not to be interested.

That evening I got home and decided to do a little browsing online, I started doing research for weight loss advice, and came across some very informative web sites, that really made me think.

Now, to be honest, much of the weight problems that I am facing are simply because of my own eating habits. But, the big question that lingers in my head is; How do I stop myself from over eating?

I just love food, and I know you do too, otherwise you would not be reading this. To end off this long winding story, I would like to share a few of my weight loss secrets with you that worked well for me:

1. Start the morning with a light breakfast
Your breakfast should consist of crackers and a couple fruit (a banana and an apple), no bread or sausage, steak or eggs.

2. For lunch, a piece of steamed fish and vegetables
Lunch is where we get to add a little more substance to our meal, you can have steamed fish and vegetables or baked chicken( no oil or butter) with vegetables.

3. A little exercise to get the blood pumping
You have to get off the couch and start doing some type of exercise, it can be just a thirty minute walk or a 30 minute exercise routine at a gym.

4. For dinner, a light tuna or chicken salad
You have to set a shut off time for eating, your last meal should be around 8 P.M. At this time you will have a light tuna or chicken salad. Should you still feel hungry after nine or ten, just eat some fruit, no more meals after the cut off time.

5. Drink a ton of water
Many forget the most important part. and that is to drink as much water as you can daily. You have to eliminate the juices, sodas and all the sweet stuff from your daily routine. Water should become your main drink.

I do hope my weight loss secrets, will help you start the New Year with a bang, because it worked for me, and I do not see why it should not work for you.