Monday, March 23, 2015

Lose Quick Weight - Shhh, Use My Big Weight Loss Secret and Let Others Guess How You Did It

Want to lose quick weight? Well then, use my big weight loss secret and you'll have all your friends, co-workers, and family guessing how you lost so much weight so fast. This is great for people who watch a lot of tv.

So if you watch a lot of tv, you'll have no complaints from me if you continue to do so. The more tv you watch, the better.

Lose Quick Weight With My Big Weight Loss Secret

The secret revolves around using tv commercials as mini-workout sessions. This isn't hard, so stick with me here for a moment. You'll be glad you did.

Since I'm busy and I'm sure you're busy... it's hard to schedule a workout and have to drive to and from the gym. And heck, with gas prices so high, why would you want to make any extra trips that you don't have to?

So lets use commercial time as workout time. You get to enjoy tv and get a better body in the process.

I'll give you a couple of my favorite exercises to use during commercials... but you're free to choose any exercise you want. Just remember this big fact... each hour of tv has on average, 20-22 minutes of commercials.

So if you watch just 2 hours of tv and exercise during each commercial, you'll get in close to 45 minutes of working out!

My exercises...

Jumping on a mini-trampoline - Simple, yet effective. Perfect for jumping on 2 minutes at a time. The cost, $25. But don't think about it like that. Instead, think of all the gas money and time you save!

Hula Hooping - Great at toning the hips and waist. Get a weighted hula hoop that is wider than the kid's hula hoops. Cost, about $10.

So use commercials to lose quick weight... that's my big weight loss secret.