Here they are. The 10 weight loss secrets never before heard to help you get toned abs, and get them fast. OK not really. As if there really were only 10 proven weight loss secrets that no one has ever thought of before. The truth is, there are many ways to getting the body and the toned abs you have always wanted. The three things to remember the most are to work out your ENTIRE body, eat a balanced and nutritious diet, and practice proper sleeping habits. The fat in your stomach is actually a representation of your total body fat. To get the toned abs you want, it is all about losing the fat throughout your entire body.
Aside from those three fundamentals of weight loss, here are 10 secrets to keep in mind in your quest to get toned abs and a better body.
1. Eat breakfast - Establish your eating schedule early in the day and get your metabolism going. By eating breakfast, your body's metabolism gets going early in the day so that you can burn more calories throughout the day while you are active. If you eat your biggest meals late at night when you are less active (sleeping) your body will not burn the calories. Also the more you eat earlier in the day, the less likely you are to eat later in the day.
2. Work out early - Whether it is a full-blown workout or just a morning walk, getting up and moving early actually gives you more energy throughout your day and gets your body working.
3. Cut the coffee - A tip that will lighten yourself and your wallet! Try substituting juice, milk, or - you guessed it - water instead of your calorie-filled latte.
4. Do not neglect lifting weights because you "don't want to get big and strong" - Building muscle is actually the best weight loss secret and for every pound of muscle in your body you actually burn 50 more calories per day.
5. Don't be afraid to sweat - Try pushing yourself and let yourself sweat. You are not trying out for the world's strongest man competition, but that weight is not coming off by sitting on the couch either. If it were that easy, no one would need to lose it
6. Eat slower - It takes your brain about 20 minutes to recognize that you are full. The lesson? Eat your meals slower so that you can recognize that you are full before piling on. Drinking a big glass of water before meals is also an effective way of curbing your appetite.
7. Correct your habits at the grocery store - A simple idea. If you don't buy it, you won't eat it. Try by cutting out just one bad eating habit at the store.
8. No more pop! OK a soda every once in a while is not a terrible thing. However, cutting just one (one!) soda a day for a year can save your body more than 3,000 tablespoons of sugar. That's 3,000 tablespoons of sugar that takes your body a lot of energy to dispose of.
9. Take the stairs - You have heard this one. Simple substitutions in your daily habits can go a long way towards little improvements in your body. Parking farther away, doing calf raises in the shower, or lunges in your hallway all help you lose weight.
10. Play with your kids and your dog - Have fun with your family and your pets! They are always active so be active with them! Weight loss does not have to be boring, you know!
Remember these 10 weight loss secrets and practice healthy living. If you put your body (and your mind!) at work you really can get the toned abs and total body results you have always wanted!